COVID-19 OFFICE POLICIES
RiteSmile is committed to safety of patients and staff amidst COVID-19 Pandemic. We are completely following CDC guidelines. You have all the right to call us in case you have any questions.
- We are doing a Pre appointment screening on phone. If you have any current symptoms, we will reschedule to a later date
- Please wear a face mask when you enter our facility.
- We will check your temperature when you come to our office.
- You will be asked to fill a COVID 19 related questionnaire. Anyone with symptoms will be asked to reschedule.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- All of our back staff will be in PPE wearing Gowns, face shiels, masks and hair cover all the time.
- We are staggering patient appointments so there is no patient in the waiting room.
- If you arrive early, please call us and wait in your car. We will let you know when to enter the office so there is no crossover between two patients.
- We are taking extra measures to clean the waiting room in between patients.
- The treatment rooms are cleaned with extra medical grade cleaners.
We value your trust in our office.
If you have any more concerns or questions, Please call our office. We will be very happy to answer all your questions.
Contact RiteSmile Dental in Sugar Land today!
2225 Williams Trace Blvd Ste 105, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Mon: 8:30am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Tue: 10:00am - 2:00pm, 3:00am - 6:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Thu: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Fri: By Appt only
Sat: By Appt only
*We are open 1 Friday and 1 Saturday per month.
Please call to request a weekend appt.
© 2023 Rite Smile Dental
Built with Connect the Doc